Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A big, brown box.

Hmm. That's a rather large box. Wonder what's inside? 

(Please excuse Ben's lovely, flowered wallpaper. That's a warm-weather project I have on the list for the spring.)


Lots and lots of pieces.
  


He's reading the instructions to me... (Kidding. He kept stealing them and laughing)


Well. it looks a little short.


I guess it's "Dino-mite" (Hahahaha)


"Uh, Mom? That doesn't look very comfy."


Much better!!


He thinks he's big stuff with David's old Transformers sheets. 


So, now he's upstairs asleep in it. I only hope he decides he likes it better than our bed. I do suppose that worst case scenerio, the next time I find myself contorted in a lightning bolt shape between Michael and Ben, I can vacate the bed and sleep in Ben's room instead of on the couch, LOL.








No comments:

Post a Comment