Saturday, February 21, 2015

Welcome!

Hello there, and welcome to Four Misters and a Mrs! 

Starting this has been an idea I have toyed with for quite some time. I don't typically have much of anything interesting to say, but I have 3 sons and an accident-prone husband, so things are never boring around here. I figure I should have no shortage of stories to amuse you.

So, in case you somehow found me by accident, here's a little about me and my family. I'm Makayla, I work part time in a retail store some evenings, but I can usually be found in my minivan. cursing under my breath at other drivers while I schlep groceries or shuttle the 3 youngest Misters to and from school and practices.


My husband, Michael is an attorney by day, and superdad by night. He never fails to make me laugh and shake my head in disbelief at least once a day, sometimes at the same time. He happens to be my favorite guy though, so I think I'll keep him.

We have 2 teenage sons, 16 and almost 15. The teenage years are a delicate time, so I will try not to overshare where they are concerned.

And then there's Ben, the youngest Mister... resident preschooler. 3 going on 13. He's a little tornado of noise and destruction. He also has food allergies. Peanut, dairy, egg, soy, peas, and chickpeas. You'll probably hear a lot about that here.

My hobbies include couponing and riding roller coasters, but not at the same time. It's too difficult to sort those little pieces of paper while going so fast. (Zing!) I promise to try not to make corny jokes all the time.

So, that's us.  I hope you'll stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment